Also known as the horned Dendrobium, Den. gonzalesii.
Size: as pictured, blooming size, 3” pots, may or may not be in bloom/spike.
Care: Dendrobium ceraula should be in medium to bright light with medium water/fertilizers and good air circulation, reduced waterings and withhold fertilizing as temperature falls, resume watering and fertilizing as new growths emerge.
Dendrobium ceraula is a species with beautiful blue flowers forming in clusters on previous years’ stems. Old stems can continue to produce flowers for multiple years. They are closely related to Den. victoria-reginae but much easier to maintain, decidous, bloom freely more than once a year.
Dendrobium ceraula (Den. gonzalesii)
- Exchange request must be communicated within 24hrs of delivery via text or email with photos, and a valid reason. If you don't know whether it's valid, just let us know!
- We can not be hold responsible for damages occured from delays or rough handlings during transportation, but we will strive our best to come up with an agreeable solution to limit your loss.
- Buyers pay return shipping via USPS Priority Mail or UPS 3 Day Select. Shipping will not be refunded.
- If an exchange request is accepted. After the initial plant comes back, exchanged plant will be shipped.
- If we do not have a plant for exchange, the request will be processed as a return. After the initial plant comes back, refund will be processed.
- All orders will be shipped in the following week unless otherwise requested or deemed necessary by us (ex: destination temperature limitation, etc).
- All orders placed during the week preceding Holidays week will be rescheduled to the week after to avoid delays and damage.
- We can not guarantee the sheath/spike/bloom will arrive with no damage due to the inevitable risks in transportation.
- Purchased plants will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, UPS 3 Day Select, or UPS Ground (selected Florida destinations) unless requested otherwise.
- FedEx services are available upon request with additional fees.